Two piece circus aerial or pole costume "Méliès" draws inspiration from George Méliès, turn of the century film maker and illusionist. I really drew from the garish sets, handpainted film colors, and magical illusions.
- upper fabric is nude mesh with holographic sparkles.
- bottoms are ultra high-waisted, mesh/holographic upper, slightly cheeky booty, airbrushed metallic spandex.
- fringe is holographic paillette spandex and unbreakable.
- airbrushing, hand painting, stonework, and applique detail throughout.
washing instruction: hand wash cool water, roll in towel, hang to dry
Sizing - bra is marked 34B-C or sister sizing (36A or 32C)
bottoms: waist 27-32" hip 35-39"
my dress form measurements (photographed) are: bust 35" waist 26" hip 35" girth 58"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.