Vintage circus aerial costume. This one piece leotard is named after the first human cannonball “Zazel” in 1877. Aptly named for her dynamic sparkle and classic vintage stripes! Upper is nude powernet. The bust has princess seams for bust shaping and has lining. Lower is ultra high waisted, slightly cheeky booty, and fully lined. Fabric is hand dyed for a weathered, antique white. Gold sequin appliqué work through entire front.*one small is the light nude as shown and the other is med nude. Please specify which you prefer. Both mediums are light nude. Sizing-S: bust 32-37" waist 25-29" hip 32-37" girth 59-62"M: bust 37-42” waist 29-33” hip 35-40” girth 62-65”
Out of Stock
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.