"Clara Bow" aqua
$350.00 Regular Price
Inspired by Dior Couture, I wanted to do something for the aerial world that felt really high fashion and lux! (but still vintage of course!) I think it looks like a Tiffany box don't you? I would highly recommend this for a smaller chested gal. light nude powernet mesh back supports the halter silhouette. stretch velvet, stretch taffeta. bottoms are satin spandex, fully lined, and has great support. ultra high-waisted bottoms with modest, vintage cut bootie. hook closure neck. Sizing-S/M: bust 34-37" waist 26-30" hip 34-39"
Out of Stock
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.