One of a kind, one piece velvet leotard. A good old fashion Gothy-good aerial costume made from a Victoria Secret bustier from the early aughts. Stretch velvet bustier with light flexible boning, formed cups with underwire. The upper mesh is a light nude shade but can be dyed deeper to match your skin tone.
- bustier is stretchy with soft boning, molded cups. Power mesh upper perfect for added support, avoiding boob slipage and mishaps.
- black lace applique with silver antique painting technique. Deep grey rhinestone embellishment.
- bottoms are 4 way stretch velvet with a modest vintage cut. Black stretch satin trim.
- washing instruction: hand wash cool water, roll in towel, hang to dry
S/M: Bustier- 34B bust 34-37" waist 25-29" hip 34-39" girth 58-61"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.