"Decrepit Vaudeville" aerial costume is inspired by and old, weathered stage costume that still has her sparkle. Still holds her memories of those glamorous and glittering days. Made from a legit vintage pattern. The trims have been faux tarnished and the seams darkened and aged. Full-length opera gloves with finger loops included.
- Stretch velvet upper, mystique spandex bottom, metallic lace and sequin applique, metallic elastic trim eges.
- Upper leotard has shaped cups and are structured with heavy weight powernet.
- Bottoms are fully lined.
- Adjustable straps. Straps are hand dyed with rose gold hardware.
- Hand painted aged detailing. Crystal embellishments throughout.
- If you are smaller busted, a set of cups would look great in this. Add cups here: https://www.hiwirecostumes.com/product-page/bra-cups
Small- bust 32-37" waist 25-29" hip 31-37" girth 58"-61"
Medium- bust 36-41" waist 27-32" hip 34-40” girth 60-63"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.