"Eve of the Ball"
"Eve of the Ball" aerial costume was inspired by that incredible gown by Elie Saab. I wanted to create something that felt really historical and elegant. Something that references the Renaissance or Jane Austen. I just really wanted it to feel LUX and gilded!
I used a deep dusty blue stretch velvet with stretch metallic, textured lace print. It think it resembles a brocade. All of the gold lace applique is patina'd and aged.
*The nude mesh is a medium neutral tone. This can be switched out to a deeper shade if you need one. Please let me know and I'll color match you.
- Stretch velvet with stretch metallic spandex.
- Upper bodice is backed with heavyweight powernet for structure, shape, and support.
- Lace appliques are patina'd and aged with topaz AB crystals and pearl.
- gold and rhinestone back closure.
S/M: bust 33-38" waist 26"-30" hip: 33"-38" girth: 57-60"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.