"Lady Eleanor" is a hauntingly beautiful aerial costume inspired by the fashion of the early 1800's. I love the narrative that she was once the grand lady of a manor and was driven to maddness by dark forces. This costume is from my "Seance Series".
- costume is lined, hand-dyed, painted, and distressed.
- iridescent and hematite stones scattered throughout.
- fabric is pearl mystique spandex giving it a satin sheen and 4 way stretch velvet.
Small: Bust 32-37" waist 26"-30" hip: 32-37" girth 57-59"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.