"Tarnished Moon" Limited Edition
Recently I found a dusty book in an antique store titled "The Romance of Modern Astronomy". It was a gift for my astronomer husband and it was filled with old lithographs of the moon and what was believed about our night sky over 100 years ago. It's magical and weathered. That's what I wanted to create in this costume. The feeling of this old book. I also wanted to capture the fantastical feel of early films and sets like the ones from the French illusionist Georges Méliès. Tarnished, flourished, and tasseled.
*This costume is limited edition meaning there are only 2 that exist and will ever exist.
- This is a leotard that is connected at the center front. The girth is easily adjustable just message me.
- Metallic foil spandex, crushed stretch velvet, stretch sequin, lace applique applique, powernet.
- Upper has shaped, stretchy cups. Front of bust is fully lined in heavy powernet for shape and support. Bottom is full-coverage vintage cut. Light nude upper mesh can be dyed darker to match your skin tone. A bra can be worn with this costume. Cups can be added for an additional $10. (Photographed with cups.) https://www.hiwirecostumes.com/product-page/bra-cups
- Crystal embellishments throughout nude mesh and star in champagne. Silver applique has silver and "moonlight" stones which are a soft crystal with pale blue and warm reflections.
- Hand painted, airbrushed, stenciled, and hand dyed details.
S- bust 32-37" waist 25-30" hip 32-37" girth 60"-63" (longer torso)
L- bust 38-43" waist 29-34" hip 37-42” girth 61-64"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.