"Arsenic Dress" aerial costume is a 2 piece set. Inspired by the arsenic dresses of the Victorian period that were dyed in actual arsenic making them bright green. Little did they know, they were deadly to the maker and the wearer! Just a bit of dark Victorian history!
* Leotard is a one-piece
* Leggings are included
- Upper is stretch velvet with pouf sleeve. The sleeve is reinforced with tulle under structure for shaping. Bodice has corset seams. Lace and trim details are upcycled from a vintage dress.
- Airbrushing and distressing for a dark, aged look.
- Bottoms are hand-dyed mystique spandex and distressed stripes are airbrushed.
- AB crystals through out reflects golds and greens.
- Leggings are medium nude powernet with light green sheer stripe. Satin edge embellishment. The look of thigh highs that never slide down!
S/M: bust 33-38" waist 26"-30" hip: 32-38" girth: 58-62"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.