"Cannonball Girl" aerial costume was inspired by that gorgeous cirus costume and photo from the 60's. I used a vintage 60's swimsuit pattern to get that authentic look. The fabric mimics vintage Lamé but is actually metallic stretch twill. Since Lamé didn't have much stretch (or none at all) a lot of seams were neccessary in a costume in order for it to fit properly. Therefore, the extra seams throughout the costume invoke the vintage vibe even further and bra cups to boot! I feel like this costume is so vintage LEGIT! I'd love to see a feather plumed cap with it!
- 4-way stretch metallic twill is fully lined, neutral nude powernet, sequin applique, crystal rhinestones, cups included.
- Vintage, modest cut bottoms.
Small: bust 34-38" waist 25-29" hip 32-37" girth 58-61"
Small/Medium: bust 36-40" waist 27-31" hip 34-38" girth 58-61"
*Not your size? Contact me for a size request. I'm size inclusive and work in all sizing.
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.