"Cheeky Maiko" aerial costume is made from a legit vintage bullet bra. I hand dyed the bottoms to match! I loved the concept of mashing up a pinup look with Japanese Harajuku street style. I definitely pulled inspiration from my childhood kimonos. The bright colors and patterns my mom said, "Only little girls can wear." but I beg to differ!
- Bullet bra is marked 36B but can fit 36C.
- Bra has pads to fill the cup out. The back can also be taken in if you need a 34 band.
- Embroidered floral appique with crystal embellishment.
- Organza faux boa "floufs" are ombre painted.
- Side panels are ombre dyed mesh.
- Bottoms are fully lined in nude spandex.
Sizing - shorter torso
M: bust 36-39" waist 28"-33" hip: 35"-40"
dress form measurements: bust 38" waist 29" hip 38"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.