2 piece aerial dance costume with serious vintage beauty. Perfect for lyra hoop or trapeze. Named in honor of the famous trapeze artist Antoinette Concello.
- Bottoms are ultra high-waisted, ruffled, and sequined panels are fully lined.
- Upper bustier is lined stretch lace with light, flexible boning.
- Fully adjustable back and cup could be 32D, 34C, or 36B depending.
- Additional cup can be added for filler (message me)
- Champagne, gold, and clear stones scattered throughout.
- Nuded mesh is tan skintone and helps with boob mishaps during inversions.
Small/Medium: adjustable back allows for versatile sizing.
Bust 34-38" waist 27"-31" hip 34-38"
my small dress form measurements (pictured) are: bust 34 waist 26" hip 35"
(slightly baggy in waist)
also fits my medium form / measurements are: bust 38" waist 29" hip 37"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.