"La Boheme Coralie"
Aerial dance costume from the "Peeling Wallpaper Series". This is 1 of 2 in existance and is limited edition. The inspiration behind this series is well...deteriorating, peeling wallpapers. So many layers and patterns. The concept that we constantly renew ourselves with fresh ideas and identities and yet, who we are are layers of these ideas and identities. Sometimes coming apart and exposing who we are and who we've always been.
For "La Boheme Coralie" I combined shades of coral, deep burgundies, and paisley bohemian velvet. Each layer is dyed (even the straps are dyed to match!), painted, shredded, and painted again to create depth and dimension. The bra has the underwire and boning removed for easier fit. The body is fully lined for good protection and strength. All stitches double stitched.
- Pearl Mystique spandex, stretch metallic and stretch velvet trim, stretch lace, embroidered lace applique, powernet skirt.
- Dip dye process, hand painted distressing, applique work, crystal stone embelishments.
Sizing -XS/S- bust 31-36" Bottoms: waist 24-29" hip 31-36" girth 56-59"
* All measurements give or take. Message me with any sizing questions! *XS/S on form- dress form measurements: bust 35" waist 26" hip 35"
*AUSTRALIA SHIPPING: Currently there is a shipping restriction using First Class US postal service due to Covid. I can ship via other methods which are quite a bit more expenisive. Please contact me for a shipping quote before purchasing.
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.