"Falling Blossoms" aerial costume GORGEOUS piece I created because I needed to just make something beautiful! Inspired by a gown by Valentin Yudashkin, The fabrics and trims are all hand dyed to match the sage mint green crushed velvet. The panels under the hip flounces are in the same mint mesh to create the illusion of a high cut leotard keeping the leg line long. AB crystal through out pick up the iridescent shades and magic of this costume!
- Leotard is stretch crushed velvet and fully lined.
- All edges are trimmed in stretch satin. White lace is stretch.
- Floufs are organza and not feather. Will not shed.
- Princess seamed bodice gives the bust and body nice shaping.
S/M: bust 34-38" waist 26"-31" hip: 34"-37" girth: 58-61"
M: bust 35-39" waist 27-32" hip: 35-38" girth 60-63"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.