"Florecita" is a vintage inspired aerial costume. Maybe from an old Spanish themed circus act? I used the 1920's dress in the photos for inspiration! The bustier is vintage and I intentionally stained and aged it for authenticity and warmth. I used a variety of stones for beautiful sparkle and depth. I loved putting all the details into this to create an authentic look. This is a one-piece leotard.
- med tan powernet upper.
- velvet & pearl mystique bottoms dyed to match.
- fringe is dyed and intentionally discolored for aging.
- generous crystal embellishment throughout.
small/medium: bustier size 34B bust 35-37” waist 27-31” hip 35-39” 2 hook adjustable back
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.