"Flutter me By"
This bright and dazzling aerial costume was inspired by the whimsical butterfly costumes of the 1920's. I created the butterfly using a multistep airbrushing stencil process. I used 4-way metallic stretch vinyl for the body which takes the paints beautifully. The bottoms are ombre Mystique spandex in fucsia and purple. I left the fringes long because you can always cut them shorter if you need to!
* This costume is from my "Love Wins" event. 15% of proceeds from this sale supports The Trevor Project, suicide prevention for LGBTQ youth.
- Sizing- S: bust 32-37" waist 25-30" hip 32-37" girth 59-62"
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.