“Gemini” is from my Zodiac series. Each piece I did for this series was based on artwork by Jake Baddeley. All invoke magic, mythology, and the wonders of our world above. I chose the image of the swan because in the myth of Castor & Pollux (twins born of Zeus & Queen Leda) Zeus came to the beautiful Queen Leda disguised as a swan. I also split the costumes down the center creating 2 halves & 2 stars. I really wanted to create something ethereal and light for Gemini evoking the tenderness and love they had for one another. One brother begging Zeus to be with his twin after he was murdered. Zeus placed them in the sky together for all eternity.
- medium tan powernet mesh with holographic, metallic, ombré spandex.
- lace & sequin appliqué.
- crystal stonework throughout.
- Gemini constellation on back in stones.
M: bust 35-39 waist 28-31 hip 35-39 girth 59-62
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.