"Raspberry Tart" is a classic circus leotard with a vintage, glamorous twist. I wanted to create the feeling of a jeweled, antique, empire dress. Rhinestone, rose gold, and pearl encrusted details throughout. Yummy shades of rasperry and looooong black velvet gloves. So decadent. So luxx!
- This is a one-piece leotard.
- Bra is hand painted with applique and stone work. Upper has med nude mesh that can be dyed deeper to match your skin tone. Straps are hand made with rose gold hardware. Stretch velvet ribbon border detail is completely sewn down.
- Lower fabric fully-linedwith a slightly high cut and slightly cheeky booty.
- Silver sequin applique and rose gold, pearl, and rhinestone center applique.
- washing instruction: hand wash cool water, roll in towel, hang to dry
Small- Bra 32-34 C/D (cups can be added if you need help) Waist 25-29" hip 31-36" girth 58-61"
Small/Medium- Bra 34-36 C/D (cups can be added if you need help) waist 26"-30" hip 33-38" girth 59"-62"
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.