"Shanghai Spring" is a gorgeous handcrafted aerial costume inspired by 1920's Orientalism. I used the cloak in the photos as inpiration! The floral appliques are handpainted and the gold metallic details are all patinad and aged for warmth. I used a variety of stones for beautiful sparkle and depth. I loved putting all the details into this to create an authentic vintage look.
- upper fabric is hand-dyed pearlized mystique and is fully lined.
- bottoms are stretch velvet edged in gold stretch trim.
- all metallics are aged and antiqued, handpainted appliques, and rhinestone detailing throughout.
- the most recent version has double straps. (see hanging photo)
Sizing- (all measurements give or take an inch...message me if you have any questions about what size you should order)
small: bust 32-37" waist 26-30" hip 32-37" girth 57-60"
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.