Victoria's Grand Finale
What was Victoria's Grand Finale? Something that made the ladies bust out the smelling salts for certain! I love the old Victorian grandeur of this piece. It is one-of-a-kind.
- upper bodice is 4-way stretch velvet in luminous copper, princess seams give the bust shape
- Make sure the heavily beaded applique is appropriate for your aparatus and choreography. It is hand-stitched on and I glued the beads to the applique backing from underneath as well for more durability.
- pouf sleeves are fitted to the elbow
- bottoms are high waisted 4-way stretch velvet stripe, fully lined, all lace and elastics are stretchy.
- bottoms have a modest vintage cut.
- washing instruction: hand wash cool water, roll in towel, hang to dry
Large will fit bust 36"-41" waist 29"-34" hip 36"-42" girth 61"-64"
my form measurements are bust 38" waist 30" hip 39" girth 62"
- I accept returns on unworn items.
- Please contact me as soon as you receive your item if you are unsatisfied.
- I do not offer alterations on ready to wear items, however, a simple alteration is easy and affordable by your local dry cleaner or seamstress.
- I do not accept returns on obviously worn items or if you contact me with fit issues well after the delivery date.
- If you have any questions about whether an item will fit you, please contact me and we can discuss it further before you purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- I ship all items through United States Postal Service First Class within 2-3 business days of purchase (domestic and international).
- Most international destinations can take from 7-14 business days to arrive (with the exception of Canada). All import taxes and duties are buyer's responsibility
- If you would like your item shipped through Fedex for expedited service please contact me for a shipping estimate.
- Special gift wrapping service is available. Please contact me for more details.